NBA Power Rankings Week 12: Knicks get nipped
BY JORDAN WHEELER, Couchsideshow.com blogger
NBA Power Rankings (week 12) are organized with this week’s ranking, the team and last week’s ranking in parenthesis.
- Oklahoma City Thunder (3) – Oklahoma is back on top of west with the best record in the NBA. They sit at 28-8, they went 3-1 this week with a bad loss to Washington. But even with that loss on a buzzer beater, they clearly are the best team in the association.
- L.A. Clippers (1) – The Clippers are the only other team with less than 10 losses, their record is 28-9. They had an easy week with only two games and still managed to loose at home against the Magic who had lost 10 straight games at the time.
- San Antonio Spurs (2) – Although the Spurs went 1-2 with a bad loss to New Orleans and a tough loss to Memphis, I still believe they are the third best team in the West.
- Indiana Pacers (3) – The Pacers are definitely playing the best basketball in the East right now. They are 8-2 their last 10 games which is way better than Miami or New York. New York is 4-6 and Miami is 5-5.
- Miami Heat (2) – The Heat are the best team in the East, but like I said last week their season has been a disappointment so far. They have a tough schedule this week with three west coast road games.
- New York Knicks (1) – New York had a rough week losing to Boston, Indiana, and Chicago. They did beat New Orleans on Sunday, but who cares really. They will be fine. I think they just have some adjusting to do to make STAT effective.